Located in the midst of Bastille, this contemporary two-bedroom apartment is the perfect base from which to explore this animated area with its lively bars and restaurants.
• Ideal for a family, or perhaps a couple wanting to create a home-office space, there are two separate bedrooms and a large living room and kitchen.
• Both light and bright, the apartment has been recently renovated with fresh painting and a new electrical and hot-water system.
• A real rarity in Paris, the property also comes with a parking space that is accessed internally via a modern elevator.
• Found in a popular neighbourhood, you can pick up your fresh produce just around the corner at the open-air market on Boulevard Richard Lenoir.
• An ideal pied-à-terre or investment opportunity, the apartment has a proven rental return of 3,000 EUR (net to owner) per month.
• #VingtLoves: Having your own parking space in Paris is a rare bonus, so that seals the deal for us.
• Freehold included. Copropriété de 240 lots (Pas de procédure en cours). Charges annuelles : 2304 euros.
Property Ref: PSU444
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
Eleventh Heaven. The 11th arrondissement is one of the best neighborhoods to paint the town red and escape from Paris’ tourist traps. An influx of young creative types over the last few years has brought quirky boutiques and cheap watering holes with good music to the neighborhood. Hidden art spaces help feed the 11th’s unstoppable… read more