• Offering stunning views over the Seine, this adorable apartment is found on the Île de la Cité, one of the two natural islands right at the heart of Paris.
• Brimming with charm, this super-cute studio is found in an elegant stone building dating from the mid-1800's.
• Featuring beautiful timber beams, high ceilings and sloping walls, the apartment has also been decorated in a fresh and contemporary style.
• Located on the sixth and last floor, with an elevator, the living room is sunny and light, and offers jaw-dropping views over the river.
• Furnished with everything you need, there is also a separate kitchen, with an oven, microwave and washing machine, plus a modern bathroom.
• Situated right at the centre of Paris, in one of the oldest parts of the capital, all the best of the city is right on the doorstep.
• #VingtLoves: This is a particularly lovely studio apartment, which really makes the most of the available space, and then there's those views?
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU472
The 4th arrondissement of Paris, Le Marais, is one of its most quaint, yet most bustling. Jam‐packed with shops, cafés, small museums and some the oldest architecture in Paris, a walk though its ancient maze‐like streets is an extraordinary way to spend the day. Begin your walking tour at the Metro: Saint Paul. With your back… read more