o Situated on the second floor of a beautiful 17th-century building, this picture-perfect apartment is also tucked away in an incredible location just steps away from the Seine.
• Found in the super-chic area of Saint-Germain-des-Prés, this gem of an apartment is located close to Pont Neuf, the oldest standing bridge across the river.
• Dating from the 1600's, the building itself is steeped in history - and, amazingly, the main staircase is still the original one.
• An easy climb up to the second floor, this stunning studio has been beautifully renovated and is perfectly set up and ready to rent.
• As well as a lovely lounge, fully-fitted kitchen and smart, modern bathroom, there is plenty of storage space, too.
• With the added bonus of high ceilings and the large window, it all combines to make this a charming rental property in a prime part of Paris.
• #VingtLoves: We love this super-cute studio and then there's the fact that it's also located in one of our favourite parts of the city.
• TV, WIFI and internet included
Property Ref: PSU475
The 6th arrondissement is, above all things, inspiring. Saint Germain has been the muse of scholars, artists, existentialists, bohemians, and politicians. Its shaded avenues and quiet side streets centrifuge into the spinning café scene on the Boulevard Saint‐Germain. Intellectuals and the glitterati preen and mingle with scruffy expat writers at the Café de Flore and… read more