Just steps away from Paris' oldest covered market, the Marché des Enfants Rouges, this charming two-bedroom apartment is an absolute gem.
• Located in a building that dates from 1800, the property benefits from beautiful timber beams, high ceilings and parquet flooring.
• Situated on the second floor, with an elevator, the apartment overlooks the classic architecture of the Marais in the 3rd arrondissement.
• There is also a view on the beautiful Square du Temple - once home to a fortress belonging to the Knights Templar.
• The spacious entrance, with office nook, leads into the elegant salon and onto a modern kitchen and the two bedrooms.
• Beautifully furnished throughout, this is the perfect place to live like a local in one of Paris' most popular neighbourhoods.
• #VingtLoves: Those statement beams at the entrance set the mood perfectly for this picture-perfect property.
• TV, WIFI and telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU476
In the 3rd and 4th arrondissement, you can find Le Marais, which is one of the most densely packed, hip and bustling quarters in Paris. In recent years, a profusion of trendy businesses, shops and art establishments have begun spreading upwards from the Marais’ original epicenter around the crossstreets of Rue des Francs-Bourgeois and Rue Vieille… read more