Just steps away from Paris' oldest covered market, the Marché des Enfants Rouges, this charming two-bedroom apartment is an absolute gem.
• Located in a building that dates from 1800, the property benefits from beautiful timber beams, high ceilings and parquet flooring.
• Situated on the second floor, with an elevator, the apartment overlooks the classic architecture of the Marais in the 3rd arrondissement.
• There is also a view on the beautiful Square du Temple - once home to a fortress belonging to the Knights Templar.
• The spacious entrance, with office nook, leads into the elegant salon and onto a modern kitchen and the two bedrooms.
• Beautifully furnished throughout, this is the perfect place to live like a local in one of Paris' most popular neighbourhoods.
• #VingtLoves: Those statement beams at the entrance set the mood perfectly for this picture-perfect property.
• TV, WIFI and telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU476
Paris’ 3rd arrondissement is otherwise known as Le Haut Marais: one of the most densely packed, hip and bustling quarters in the city. The appeal of its stylish businesses – from cafés to galleries to independent boutiques – means that it does attract a fair few tourists, but if you’re into a more local scene,… read more