The property is situated in the 11th arrondissement, less than one block from the Marche d'Aligre, one of the Paris' favourite food markets.
• The apartment is on the 2nd floor walk-up in a lovely building, with lots of cafes and shops downstairs. It is totally calm and quiet.
• Living room with open plan kitchen
• All along the left side of the apartment are windows, looking across to the other side of the building and then from the bedroom, overlooking at an angle, a lovely garden area.
• Windows all face due south providing light all day long.
• Small salon / 2nd bedroom / office, that has large windows along the right side, which have cleverly been installed to give light on to the bathroom, on the other side of the wall.
• Main bedroom, which has a large walk-in closet with large en-suite bathroom with large shower and full bathtub.
• The entire apartment has been redone less than 3 years ago.
• Freehold included
Property Ref: PSU478
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
Eleventh Heaven. The 11th arrondissement is one of the best neighborhoods to paint the town red and escape from Paris’ tourist traps. An influx of young creative types over the last few years has brought quirky boutiques and cheap watering holes with good music to the neighborhood. Hidden art spaces help feed the 11th’s unstoppable… read more