Overlooking a leafy courtyard, in the sought-after 5th arrondissement, this beautifully renovated apartment is found in a building that dates from 1880.
• Lovingly updated by the owner, this classic Paris property is a perfect combination of historic charm and fresh, contemporary decor.
• Nicely configured, it features a lounge with a fireplace, a fully-equipped kitchen, two bedrooms, an en-suite off the main bedroom with shower/bath, a second bathroom and a guest toilet.
• Located on the ground floor, you'll be regularly popping in and out to the much-loved market street of rue Mouffetard, just around the corner.
• An easy walk away, you'll also find France's flagship botanical garden, the Jardin des Plantes, perfect for a peaceful stroll.
• On inspection, you will want to live here straightaway!
• #VingtLoves: So much to love about this place; it's got it all, this one.
• TV, WIFI and telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU522
The 5th arrondissement has been home to the Quartier Latin for eight hundred years. Lutèce, ancient Paris, was born on the slopes of the 5th. The arrondissement saw the first glimmer of Roman civilization, anorexic saints, bewigged intellectuals, and pavement‐throwing anarchists. The 5th is eternally old and new. Students mill along Le Boul’ Mich’ (Boulevard… read more