One for those who appreciate the Paris of old, this exceptional property is found in an 18th-century building in a historic enclave just steps from the Seine river and Notre-Dame cathedral.
• Recently renovated, yet preserving all the original period features, this two-bedroom apartment really is quite something.
• Located in a building that dates from the 1780s, highlights include the 4m-high beamed ceilings, exposed stone walls and a working fireplace.
• Found on the second floor, with a lift, the apartment comprises an impressive lounge, a fully-equipped kitchen, the two bedrooms and a bathroom.
• Filled with natural light from the large windows, the property also overlooks one of the oldest parts of Paris.
• Perfect for a pied-à-terre or a high-income rental investment, the estimated monthly rental return is 3,500 EUR a month (net to owner).
• #VingtLoves: Marrying historic features with impressive volumes and modern-day comforts, plus that amazing location, this property really is one of a kind.
• Freehold included
• Copropriété de 17 lots (Pas de procédure en cours). Charges annuelles : 3728 euros.
Property Ref: PSU527
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
The 5th arrondissement has been home to the Quartier Latin for eight hundred years. Lutèce, ancient Paris, was born on the slopes of the 5th. The arrondissement saw the first glimmer of Roman civilization, anorexic saints, bewigged intellectuals, and pavement‐throwing anarchists. The 5th is eternally old and new. Students mill along Le Boul’ Mich’ (Boulevard… read more