Located in the heart of the up-and-coming 13th arrondissement, this selection of one to five-bedroom luxury new-build apartments all come with a view over the river Seine - one of the world's most coveted panoramas.
• This new residential building, with a lift, is located just a stone's throw from the famous National Library.
• This vibrant area is populated with shops, cinemas, bars and designers looking to take advantage of this up-and-coming area - with many buildings undergoing redevelopment and/or renovation.
• Green spaces abound and this super-stylish development is located just a few metres from the Seine, offering you the chance to enjoy nature in the city centre.
• There is a wide choice of apartments, from studios to five bedrooms (27-129 sqm), and you will have the opportunity to choose the interior configuration in order to best meet your requirements (some units also come with parking spaces).
• Each apartment has wide external openings, so that you can enjoy the natural light entering the main living space, while the other rooms offer the chance to retreat from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
• #VingtLoves: We love the super-cool contemporary design of this riverside development - and, for those considering an investment, there is an excellent guaranteed monthly rental return.
• Freehold included.
• Prices: 11,500 EUR per sqm, starting from 315,000 EUR up to 2,000,000 EUR.
• Copropriété de 88 lots (Pas de procédure en cours).
Property Ref: PSU562
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
The 13th arrondissement has a style all its own. Divided into two principal areas, Chinatown and Butte aux Cailles, the 13th is unpretentious, international, and authentically bohemian. The arrondissement is bordered in the north by the foot of the Latin Quarter, to the east by the Seine, to the west by Montparnasse, and La Petite… read more