Located in the heart of the world-renowned ski domain, Les Trois Vallées, this brand-new five-star development offers the rare opportunity to invest in your own Alpine retreat - with the chance to enjoy the apartment for six weeks of the peak season while also benefitting from a guaranteed rental income and worry-free management the rest of the time.
• One of the world's leading ski resorts, Méribel is renowned for its spectacular slopes, pristine natural landscape and the sheer number of runs from which to choose - and now there is a chance for visitors to have their own base here by acquiring an apartment at this new luxury development.
• Blending seamlessly into the landscape, this picturesque Alpine residence is surrounded on one side by the traditional wooden chalets that inspired its design and on the other by spectacular snow-capped mountains.
• Designed by renowned architect Christian Rey-Grange, the development has been constructed from the highest quality materials, using local stone, wooden facades and sloped slated roofs, combining five-star comfort with intimate charm.
• Comprising 95 prestigious apartments, they range in size from one to three-bedroom - with many offering a sauna, fireplace and balcony or terrace - and start in price from just 399,100 EUR.
• A superb investment opportunity, this is a rare chance to gain an exceptional asset benefitting from all of the advantages of a five-star tourist residence - including an indoor swimming pool, an outdoor jacuzzi and top-of-the-range fitness facilities. .
• #VingtLoves; A perfect proposition for any ski fans, this is a rare opportunity to buy in Meribel - just two hours from Lyon and Geneva - with the security of a guaranteed rental return when you're away. What is more, there are the attractive tax benefits of the furnished buy-to-let scheme - and a VAT refund on the purchase price.
• Prices range from 399,100 euros to 1,292,200 EUR. Condominiums of 95 units (No proceedings in progress).
Property Ref: PSU566
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)