In one of the loveliest stone buildings on the quiet rue de Verneuil, just a few doors from the former apartment of Serge Gainsbourg, this apartment really is the perfect pied-a-terre in Paris. Situated on the fourth floor, with an elevator right to your door, the apartment has been completely redone to Architectural Digest quality. Antique parquet floors have been totally refurbished, the bathroom is spacious and attention has been given to all the needs of a Parisian of a certain age. The kitchen is fully loaded with top-of-the-line appliances and all is housed in white pastry-marble countertops and work spaces. Ample storage area for this one bedroom apartment which also has air-conditioning. There is a large cave downstairs as well as a concierge for the building. Total quiet in the understated and plant-filled courtyard.
• Subtle charm and exquisite attention to detail in this perfect Paris pied-a-terre.
• storage cave.
• countertops and work spaces.
• In the heart of St Germain-des-Pres while being completely removed from all noise, situated on perfectly quiet narrow street.
• Less than 5 minute walk to the best shops and cafes of St Germain-des-Pres and great potential as rental income property.
• WI-FI, Telephone and TV included.
Property Ref: PSU594
Studios and one-bedroom apartments can only be booked for a minimum of 12 months.
The elegant 7th arrondissement can be divided into two areas: the Eiffel Tower‐Invalides/Ecole Militaire and the Rue du Bac. The dignified hotels particuliers house ministries, embassies, and luxurious private residences. The 7th is rich with art and culture, as well as the upper crust of society. Stately, subdued, and refined, the 7eme arrondissement seduces with… read more