Offering a view of the Eiffel Tower from your own private balcony, this exceptional apartment is set in an ideal, sought-after location in the 15th arrondissement.
• This super-spacious property comprises a large lounge and dining area, an open-plan kitchen, two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a guest WC.
• Offering volumes that are rare for Paris, the expansive rooms give the apartment an open, airy feel throughout.
• Found on the third floor, with a lift, the living space catches the sun perfectly - meaning the property always feels bright and cheerful.
• On a cold autumn/winter's day, you have the gorgeous virtual/visual image of an open fire - or portable air-conditioning for the summer.
• Found in a secure location, with a live-in gardien, the apartment is also just a hop, skip and a jump from the Champs de Mars.
• VingtLoves: What could be better than enjoying apéro with friends on your own private balcony overlooking the Eiffel Tower?
• TV, WIFI and telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU597
Without exaggeration the 15th arrondissement is a no man’s land. Situated on the Rive Gauche between the Gare Montparnasse and the Seine to the west, the 15th does not boast historical monuments or sprawling parks. Some call the 15th meditative. Some call it…dull. Yet many supplicants kowtow to the 15th as a gastronomic Babylon. That’s… read more