Ideally situated to explore all the spectacular landmarks of central Paris, this beautiful beamed apartment is located in a historic cobbled street just off the world-famous Boulevard Saint-Germain.
• Found in a building dating from 1750, this chic one-bedroom duplex has been fully re-furbished throughout.
• Decorated and furnished in a rustic French style, the apartment has a lovely, homely feel.
• The property overlooks the oldest café in Paris, Le Procope, founded in 1684 - and one of Napoleon's favourites.
• For shopping, you have the right address! Luxury designer stores and smaller boutiques are literally just around the corner.
• An excellent selection of restaurant and lounges provides a night-time vibe that ranges from casual chic to upscale.
• #VingtLoves: A super-cute apartment in a dream location, there is also a fold-out sofa bed for when guests come to visit.
• TV, WIFI and telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU600
The 6th arrondissement is, above all things, inspiring. Saint Germain has been the muse of scholars, artists, existentialists, bohemians, and politicians. Its shaded avenues and quiet side streets centrifuge into the spinning café scene on the Boulevard Saint‐Germain. Intellectuals and the glitterati preen and mingle with scruffy expat writers at the Café de Flore and… read more