Located in the heart of the Marais, one of the trendiest parts of the city, this spacious one-bedroom apartment is brimming with historic character coupled with the best in contemporary design.
• Full of charm throughout, this stunning apartment offers high ceilings, exposed beams, a decorative fireplace, parquet flooring and large windows.
• Located on the second floor of a beautiful cream-stone building from 1870, the apartment is light and bright, and has also been tastefully decorated throughout.
• Comprising a large lounge, fully-equipped kitchen, double bedroom and nice bathroom, there is also a washing machine, microwave, portable oven and a sofa bed for guests, plus lots of cupboard space.
• Overlooking the charming buildings of the Marais, there are great restaurants, boutiques and a market close by - and the apartment is also in walking distance of the oldest planned square in Paris, the famous Place des Vosges.
• #VingtLoves: It's got to be those beautiful timber beams for us - and the amazing location at the heart of the Marais in the 4th arrondissement.
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU610
The 4th arrondissement of Paris, Le Marais, is one of its most quaint, yet most bustling. Jam‐packed with shops, cafés, small museums and some the oldest architecture in Paris, a walk though its ancient maze‐like streets is an extraordinary way to spend the day. Begin your walking tour at the Metro: Saint Paul. With your back… read more