Located in the heart of the Marais, one of the trendiest parts of the city, this spacious one-bedroom apartment is brimming with historic character coupled with the best in contemporary design.
• Full of charm throughout, this stunning apartment offers high ceilings, exposed beams, a decorative fireplace, parquet flooring and large windows.
• Located on the second floor of a beautiful cream-stone building from 1870, the apartment is light and bright, and has also been tastefully decorated throughout.
• Comprising a large lounge, fully-equipped kitchen, double bedroom and nice bathroom, there is also a washing machine, microwave, portable oven and a sofa bed for guests, plus lots of cupboard space.
• Overlooking the charming buildings of the Marais, there are great restaurants, boutiques and a market close by - and the apartment is also in walking distance of the oldest planned square in Paris, the famous Place des Vosges.
• #VingtLoves: It's got to be those beautiful timber beams for us - and the amazing location at the heart of the Marais in the 4th arrondissement.
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU610
From the Grand Palais and Grands Boulevards to the Moulin Rouge and Sacré Coeur, the Rive Droite is filled to the brim with some of the most historic attractions in the world – but most of us locals have been there and done that. Some of us maybe even have the t-shirt. So where is… read more