Very rare on the rental market, this central Paris eyrie, with its elegant salon overlooking the Seine and the famous Île Saint-Louis, is the chance of a lifetime.
• Located on the fifth floor with a lift, this luxury apartment offers a spectacular panorama over the river from both the impressive lounge and the master bedroom.
• Then there is the wrap-around balcony, perfect for an al-fresco dinner, while watching the boats sail peacefully by.
• Built around the turn of the century, the apartment boats a whole host of beautiful features including parquet flooring, marble fireplaces and tall windows.
• The dining room is connected to a modern kitchen - and, for those who like to entertain, a butler's pantry - and offers a view of the Notre-Dame church.
• The property also has two further bedrooms and a large bathroom plus self-contained staff accommodation.
• #VingtLoves: This apartment really does offer some of the most spectacular views in Paris - from the Seine right before you to the Notre-Dame beyond.
• WI-FI, Telephone and TV included.
Property Ref: PSU618
The 4th arrondissement of Paris, Le Marais, is one of its most quaint, yet most bustling. Jam‐packed with shops, cafés, small museums and some the oldest architecture in Paris, a walk though its ancient maze‐like streets is an extraordinary way to spend the day. Begin your walking tour at the Metro: Saint Paul. With your back… read more