Looking for your own little piece of Paris history? Then look no further than this beautiful 17th century property with views over the famous Square du Temple - one-time site of a medieval fortress belonging to the Knights Templar.
• Situated on the étage noble (first floor), and accessed from a charming staircase, entering this enchanting apartment feels like stepping back in time to a more refined era.
• Steeped in history, with incredibly high ceilings, classic wood panelling, parquet de Versailles, this is your own private Paris.
• The property comprises a stunning salon, a small office nook to catch up on correspondance, an open-plan kitchen, cosy bedroom and sweet little bathroom with separate shower room.
• There is also a beautiful antique bath where you can bathe in the moonlight with a view on the ancient courtyard.
• Occupying an enviable position on the famous of Square du Temple, while the Knights Templar may have gone, you can enjoy views over a pretty waterfall, mature trees and exotic array of plants.
• #VingtLoves: Romantic and decadent, this gorgeous apartment is evocative of Madame de Pompadour's boudoir - a really special kind of place.
• TV, WIFI and telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU627
Paris’ 3rd arrondissement is otherwise known as Le Haut Marais: one of the most densely packed, hip and bustling quarters in the city. The appeal of its stylish businesses – from cafés to galleries to independent boutiques – means that it does attract a fair few tourists, but if you’re into a more local scene,… read more