Brimming with charm, this lovely one-bedroom apartment comes complete with a beautiful south-facing terrace overlooking the rooftops of the Marais - one of the best districts in Paris.
• Situated in a classic 1820's building, this dream of an apartment would make a perfect Parisian home or pied-à-terre
• Cleverly configured to make the most of every bit of space, in addition to the double-bedroom there is also a mezzanine with enough space for a double-bed.
• Elsewhere, there is a lovely lounge area with a high, sloping ceiling, a fully-equipped kitchen, a modern bathroom and, last but not least, the 20m2 terrace.
• Found on the fifth floor, without a lift, the apartment looks onto the attractive terrace and iconic rooftops of the world-famous district of the Marais.
• Home to some of the city's trendiest shops, galleries and boutiques, this historic area remains one of the most in-demand of them all.
• VingtLoves: This fabulous apartment is a real gem - and of course there is that fantastic terrasse
• TV, WIFI and Telephone included
Property Ref: PSU629
In the 3rd and 4th arrondissement, you can find Le Marais, which is one of the most densely packed, hip and bustling quarters in Paris. In recent years, a profusion of trendy businesses, shops and art establishments have begun spreading upwards from the Marais’ original epicenter around the crossstreets of Rue des Francs-Bourgeois and Rue Vieille… read more