Brimming with charm, this lovely one-bedroom apartment comes complete with a beautiful south-facing terrace overlooking the rooftops of the Marais - one of the best districts in Paris.
• Situated in a classic 1820's building, this dream of an apartment would make a perfect Parisian home or pied-à-terre
• Cleverly configured to make the most of every bit of space, in addition to the double-bedroom there is also a mezzanine with enough space for a double-bed.
• Elsewhere, there is a lovely lounge area with a high, sloping ceiling, a fully-equipped kitchen, a modern bathroom and, last but not least, the 20m2 terrace.
• Found on the fifth floor, without a lift, the apartment looks onto the attractive terrace and iconic rooftops of the world-famous district of the Marais.
• Home to some of the city's trendiest shops, galleries and boutiques, this historic area remains one of the most in-demand of them all.
• VingtLoves: This fabulous apartment is a real gem - and of course there is that fantastic terrasse
• TV, WIFI and Telephone included
Property Ref: PSU629
Paris’ 3rd arrondissement is otherwise known as Le Haut Marais: one of the most densely packed, hip and bustling quarters in the city. The appeal of its stylish businesses – from cafés to galleries to independent boutiques – means that it does attract a fair few tourists, but if you’re into a more local scene,… read more