Looking for your own little piece of Paris history? Then look no further than this beautiful 17th century property with views over the famous Square du Temple - one-time site of a medieval fortress belonging to the Knights Templar.
• Situated on the étage noble (first floor), and accessed from a charming staircase, this enchanting apartment is evocative of Madame de Pompadour's boudoir.
• Steeped in history, with incredibly high ceilings, classic wood panelling, parquet de Versailles and an open fireplace, this is your own private Paris.
• The property comprises a stunning salon, a small office nook to catch up on correspondance, an open-plan kitchen, cosy bedroom and sweet little bathroom with separate shower room.
• There is also a beautiful antique bath where you can bathe in the moonlight with a view on the ancient courtyard.
• Occupying an enviable position on the famous of Square du Temple, while the Knights Templar may have gone, you can still enjoy views over a pretty waterfall, mature trees and exotic array of plants.
• #VingtLoves: Romantic and decadent, this apartment really is one of a kind - and, on a more practical level, if you're considering an investment buy, it has an estimated rental return of 4,500 EUR per month.
• Freehold included.
• Copropriété de 30 lots (Pas de procédure en cours). Charges annuelles : 1560 euros.
Property Ref: PSU632
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
In the 3rd and 4th arrondissement, you can find Le Marais, which is one of the most densely packed, hip and bustling quarters in Paris. In recent years, a profusion of trendy businesses, shops and art establishments have begun spreading upwards from the Marais’ original epicenter around the crossstreets of Rue des Francs-Bourgeois and Rue Vieille… read more