Found in a super-cool area of Paris, close to the beautiful Canal Saint-Martin, this one-bedroom apartment has also been recently renovated.
• Light, bright and stylishly decorated, this lovely property offers large windows, wooden flooring and a good configuration.
• Situated on the second floor, the attractive living room is complemented by a fully-equipped kitchen, a cosy bedroom and a nice bathroom.
• What is more, this apartment offers that genuine rarity in Paris, a bathtub! The perfect to relax after a busy day out and about.
• Other features include plenty of cupboard and wardrobe space, a desk in the main bedroom as well as a washer/dryer, fridge/freezer and dishwasher in the kitchen.
• Located in the buzzy 10th arrondissement, close to Métro Jacques Bonsergent, the area offers a whole host of lovely shops, bars and restaurants.
• #VingtLoves: This is a very cool apartment in an up-and-coming area that is very much in vogue at the moment.
• TV, WiFi, Telephone and Cleaning included
Property Ref: PSU669
In recent years, the area around the famed Hotel du Nord on the Canal St. Martin has exploded into one of the most fun, vibrant, hip and lovely neighborhoods in Paris. Pick a sunny afternoon, grab your wallet and your camera and head towards the Canal for an unforgettable promenade. Within a few tightly packed… read more