Enjoy the City of Light from this once of a lifetime property.
• At 254 square metres, with 4 bedrooms 4 and a half bathrooms (one bathroom and one bedroom comprise a separate self-contained unit on the same floor of the building), this property provides ample space for your family and is ideal for entertaining.
• As you enter main apartment, you will immediately feel immersed in luxury. With 4 metre high ceilings bordered by intricate detail, Persian rugs, tapestries hung over feature walls and adorned by antiquities.
• Stunning dining and living room
• The first bedroom is found behind the dining room, trough the walk-in closet which features lots storage space and into your private bathroom. Complete with 2 basins, vanity unit, deep marble bath behind curtains with stand-up shower, separated WC and towel heater
• Fully equipped kitchen (Siemens oven and microwave, 2 sinks)
• At the end of the living room you'll discover the 2nd bedroom. As with each of the 3 bedrooms in this apartment, each defined by its own theme along with fireplaces
• private bathroom features a shower, vanity unit with a design mirror, basin, WC, towel heater
• 3rd bedroom has a neo-classical design with private bathroom (bath/shower with glass doors, vanity unit with twin basins
• Ideal for guests, teenagers or your nanny, you also have a 4th bedroom and bathroom in the 23 square metre studio adjoined to the main apartment. Originally intended for use as a staff wing, it is decorated at the level of style and comfort as the main apartment.
• The studio features an ope kitchen and lovely bathroom with soaking tub
• In summary: the location, intricate detail, mixture of old-world and new-world comforts, calmness and dream-like quality of this property will charm you immediately.
Property Ref: PSU685
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
The elegant 7th arrondissement can be divided into two areas: the Eiffel Tower‐Invalides/Ecole Militaire and the Rue du Bac. The dignified hotels particuliers house ministries, embassies, and luxurious private residences. The 7th is rich with art and culture, as well as the upper crust of society. Stately, subdued, and refined, the 7eme arrondissement seduces with… read more