Located in the heart of Paris, this exceptional home offers the height of luxury - with four-metre high ceilings, expansive rooms and opulent décor - all just a short stroll from the Seine.
• Spanning over 250m2, a veritable palace by Paris standards, this expansive second-floor apartment offers ample space for all the family and is also ideal for entertaining.
• Dating from 1880, the property is brimming with historical features including original fireplaces, intricate ceiling mouldings and super-high ceilings.
• In the main apartment, there are three beautiful bedrooms each with their own bathroom, a stunning dining and living room, a fully-equipped kitchen, an extra bathroom and an impressive entrance area.
• Ideal for guests, teenagers or a nanny, there is also a separate 23m2 studio on the same floor, comprising a kitchen, bedroom and lovely bathroom with soaking tub, all decorated to the same level of style and comfort as the main apartment.
• Adorned by antiquities, as well as exquisite Persian rugs and tapestries hung over feature walls, there is also the option to purchase the furniture - and the apartment has a guaranteed rental return, net to owner of 30,000 EUR per month.
• #VingtLoves: The intricate detail, mixture of old-world and new-world comforts and the calm, dream-like quality of this property will charm you immediately.
• Freehold included. Copropriété de 12 lots.
Property Ref: PSU685
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
Situé au coeur du 7ème arrondissement dans une rue du quartier Tour Eiffel, secteur légendaire et prestigieux, cet appartement magnifique de 254m2 comprend
• 6 pièces / 4 chambres
• Cuisine equipée
• 4 salles de bain
• Finitions classiques, parquet, cheminées
• Grandes fenêtres et beaux volumes
• 2ème étage
• Décoré et agencé avec soin
• Pour plus de détails n'hésitez pas à nous contacter Copropriété de 12 lots.
Property Ref: PSU685
The elegant 7th arrondissement can be divided into two areas: the Eiffel Tower‐Invalides/Ecole Militaire and the Rue du Bac. The dignified hotels particuliers house ministries, embassies, and luxurious private residences. The 7th is rich with art and culture, as well as the upper crust of society. Stately, subdued, and refined, the 7eme arrondissement seduces with… read more