Located just off the famous Place des Vosges, the jewel in the crown of the Marais, this beautiful three-bedroom apartment is found on the first floor of a classic Parisian building with high ceilings, period features and plenty of character.
• Combining the hard-to-find three-bedroom configuration along with a fabulous double salon, the original mantlepiece and a balcony, there is also a large kitchen - perfect for preparing dinner parties for new friends.
• With its second-floor location on the coveted étage noble, the property is filled with natural light - and in fact there are windows in each and every room (including even the hallway) with views onto lovely architecture.
• Classic Parisian features include parquet flooring and ceiling mouldings as well as fireplaces and the balcony.
• There is also a lift, so the apartment would be perfect for families with a pushchair or when stocking up with fresh produce from the local market.
• For those considering an investment buy, the apartment also has an excellent rental value.
• #Vingtloves: Brimming with original features, this would make a lovely home for anyone dreaming of a classic Parisian property.
• Freehold included.
• Copropriété de 18 lots (NO_Pas_procedur_cours). Charges annuelles : 3268 euros.
Property Ref: PSU718
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
In the 3rd and 4th arrondissement, you can find Le Marais, which is one of the most densely packed, hip and bustling quarters in Paris. In recent years, a profusion of trendy businesses, shops and art establishments have begun spreading upwards from the Marais’ original epicenter around the crossstreets of Rue des Francs-Bourgeois and Rue Vieille… read more