Recently renovated to a high specification, this stunning loft apartment combines cutting-edge design with stylish decor - and all in a great location close to the bars, restaurants and shopping of the buzzy Bastille district in the 12th arrondissement.
• Straight out of a magazine shoot, this newly-renovated property has been cleverly configured to make the most of the available space with an amazing mezzanine.
• Beautifully designed with an industrial vibe, the apartment features exposed metal, wooden beams and high ceilings, complemented by stylish furniture and high-tech fittings.
• With a fantastic living and dining space at its centre, there is also a super-modern fitted kitchen, two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a cosy office space.
• Also featuring large windows and cute skylights, the apartment is filled with natural light throughout, giving it a bright and welcoming feel.
• Located on the sixth floor of a lovely cream stone building from the 1880s, in the bustling Bastille area, this is also a very cool part of Paris in which to be based.
• #VingtLoves: We love the striking design of this apartment, and in-particular that magnificent mezzanine, which really gives this place the wow factor.
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU733
On July 14, 1789, the French took to the streets, stormed the Bastille Prison Fortress and kicked off the French Revolution. While the area has changed a lot since, it still retains some of its maverick roots. It is currently home to many artists, artisans and musicians. A walk down these historic streets offers an… read more