o Found in a cute little street in the vibrant 2nd arrondissement, one of Paris' hippest zones, this great little apartment is also just steps away from the delightful Montorgueil cobblestone market street. Restaurant choice are plentiful !
• Dating from around the late 1800's, this spacious studio has been beautifully renovated to make the most of the historic features.
• Among our favourites are the amazing marble fireplace, well-preserved parquet flooring, high ceilings and lovely, large windows.
• Located on the second floor, the apartment comprises a spacious living area, contemporary kitchen and a cute bathroom.
• Light and bright throughout, the property features chic décor, stylish furniture and nifty little design touches - and there is no wasted space anywhere.
• On the doorstep, you will find seven-days-a-week greengrocers, butchers, cheese and wine shops, as well as 18th-century shopping arcades.
• #VingtLoves: An elegant and atmospheric apartment, this place exudes Parisian chic throughout.
• TV, WIFI and Telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU738
Welcome to the neighborhood Emile Zola called The Belly of Paris. From the 12th century until 1969, Les Halles was the traditional center market of Paris. Food vendors of all kinds sold their wares, brought in fresh every day. The vast market throbbed with housewives, cooks, and thieves. Rippling out from Les Halles is a… read more