Refurbished by an architect, this stunning two-bedroom apartment is found in a Haussmann-era building, close to the Arc de Triomphe, in the best part of the 16th arrondissement.
• Situated on the 4th floor (with an elevator), this very special property has been recently renovated to the highest specification while preserving all the best classical features.
• Among the highlights are the Hungarian-Point inlay floors, intricate crown moulding, marble fireplaces, heavy sculpted brass window handles and wide, high windows.
• The apartment also has a lovely wrought-iron balcony running the length of the living room, overlooking leafy trees, the elegant avenue Victor Hugo and a view of the Arc de Triomphe.
• The state-of-the-art designer kitchen has been fitted with La Cornue, ready and waiting for dinner-parties with new-found friends, all against a soundtrack from the Sonos and Bose sound-system.
• Luxury shopping, gourmet food, good schools and excellent public transportation are all close by.
• #VingtLoves: We love how the architect has married the historic features here with the best in modern design.
• TV, WIFI and telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU740
Without a doubt, the 16th arrondissement has a posh reputation. The neighborhoods of Trocadéro and La Muette are elegant, wealthy and conservative. The Passy neighborhood is lovingly called a “village” by Parisians and features chic shopping. Numerous stately art museums, impressive residences and villas bejewel the seizième. Bordered by the vast and popular Bois du… read more