Incredible hôtel particulier' located in the heart of the prestigious Faubourg Saint-Germain embassies' gardens, close to elegant and historic residences : Kinsky, Montmorency and Noirmoutier Mansions.
• From this refined location, the golden dome of the Hôtel des Invalides and the Tour Eiffel can be glimpsed at the horizon.
• The exquisite beauty and the historical nature of the location adds to the quality of the construction that meets all international luxury standards: spacious rooms, large windows, charming gardens, superb materials and exclusive services.
• Built on 4 levels, it features:
• On the ground floor: a large entrance hall, a beautiful living room opening onto the garden, dining room with adjoining kitchen, study and guests toilets.
• On the first floor: TV room, library, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms.
• On the second floor: 1 bedroom with private bathroom, a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and dressing room.
• On the basement: indoor swimming pool, sports room, sauna and hammam, massage room, dressing rooms, laundry, car park.
• #VINGTLoves The sophistication of this building is complemented by its location on the 'rive gauche' in extreme privacy in one of the most romantic, artistic and exciting area of Paris.
• Freehold included
• Condominiums of 17 units (No proceedings in progress). Annual expenses : 72600 euros.
Property Ref: PSU781
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
The elegant 7th arrondissement can be divided into two areas: the Eiffel Tower‐Invalides/Ecole Militaire and the Rue du Bac. The dignified hotels particuliers house ministries, embassies, and luxurious private residences. The 7th is rich with art and culture, as well as the upper crust of society. Stately, subdued, and refined, the 7eme arrondissement seduces with… read more