Overlooking a beautiful garden belonging to one of the oldest churches in Paris, this luxury apartment is tucked away in a quiet street in the 6th arrondissement.
• Wonderfully open and light, the property's spacious living room has an entire wall of windows from which to enjoy the idyllic view.
• Found on the 4th floor with an elevator, the excellent layout could be configured either with two or three bedrooms.
• There is also a large kitchen, two different bathroom spaces, including a bathtub and separate shower, and a garage is also available.
• Located in the 6th arrondissement on the border of the 7th, the apartment is tucked away in a peaceful street.
• For those buying as an investment, the property has a rental estimate of 4,600 EUR (net per month) to the owner.
• #VingtLoves: The enchanting view over the "secret" garden beyond is what makes this property for us.
• Freehold included. Copropriété de 28 lots (NO_Pas_procedur_cours).
Property Ref: PSU785
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
The 6th arrondissement is, above all things, inspiring. Saint Germain has been the muse of scholars, artists, existentialists, bohemians, and politicians. Its shaded avenues and quiet side streets centrifuge into the spinning café scene on the Boulevard Saint‐Germain. Intellectuals and the glitterati preen and mingle with scruffy expat writers at the Café de Flore and… read more