Offering an unobstructed view of the Arc de Triomphe, directly from its balcony, this stunning fourth-floor apartment is also found in a beautiful Haussmannian building dating from the mid-1800's.
• Recently renovated to a very high standard, with beautiful décor throughout, this impressive property is truly a dream Parisian pad.
• With its spacious living room and dining area, and a dining table that seats up to 15 people, it would also make a perfect place for entertaining.
• Complementing this is a fully-fitted kitchen, including a large fridge, as well as two bedrooms (one en-suite with a bathtub), plus another bathroom.
• Other highlights include the lovely parquet flooring, with carpet in the bedroom areas, and there is also newly-installed air-conditioning in each room.
• Then there's that view, overlooking one of the capital's best-known monuments, with a carpet of lush foliage in the foreground.
• #VingtLoves: A real dream of an apartment in an iconic location, this one really needs to be seen to be appreciated in full.
• TV, WIFI and internet included
Property Ref: PSU790
Oh Champs Elysées! There are two things to know about the 8th arrondissement. Bad news first: it is big, and sometimes awkward to navigate. Off the heavily beaten path are top‐flight restaurants, museums frequented by the locals, and shopping to tease the refined palate. The 8th houses the core of Parisian business and government. Take… read more