Hidden away in a private passage, this stunning loft is found in a completely restored ex-industrial building in the fashionable 11th arrondissement.
• Offering exceptional volumes of space, this minimalist loft offers clean-cut design and high-quality finishes using hardwood, glass and concrete.
• As well as the large reception area, with a working fireplace, integrated sound system and home cinema, there is a fully-equipped dine-in kitchen, two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
• The building itself dates from the early 1800's and has been beautifully restored for modern living while retaining the distinctive industrial features.
• Light and bright, the huge windows down one side are another added bonus.
• Found in the 11th arrondissement, this area has seen an explosion of new brasseries, bistros and bars.
• #VingtLoves: We're loving the industrial vibe at the moment and this unique space ticks all our boxes.
• TV, WI-FI and telephone included.
• Also available for periods of Paris Fashion Week. Enquire today about rates and options.
Property Ref: PSU792
Eleventh Heaven. The 11th arrondissement is one of the best neighborhoods to paint the town red and escape from Paris’ tourist traps. An influx of young creative types over the last few years has brought quirky boutiques and cheap watering holes with good music to the neighborhood. Hidden art spaces help feed the 11th’s unstoppable… read more