Exceptional apartment with stunning views in the fashionable 9th arrondissement, a short walk from the best shopping of rue des Martyrs and trendy restaurants and bars of Pigalle. Recently renovated to a very high standard preserving all the original period features.
• On the 3rd floor (with a lift) of a beautiful Haussmann building, offering a double reception opening onto a balcony.
• High ceilings
• Parquet floors, 3 fireplaces, mouldings
• 1 bedrooms 1 bathroom
• Possibility to create 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms
• Unobstructed views over Moulin Rouge
• South-West exposed
• Excellent condition
• Perfect for pied-a-terre or a high-income rental investment
Property Ref: PSU797
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
How to boil down the 9th arrondissement? Opéra Garnier and Grands Boulevards perform double duties as the stately heart of Haussmann architecture, and veins of avenues swimming with shoppers and carousers. Belle époque era passageways tunnel off the boulevards and ‘Swiss cheese’ the arrondissement. The faubourgs, or “suburbs”, slope up towards the base of Montmartre,… read more