Found in the heart of the Marais, this jewel of an apartment is located on one of its most popular streets, rue des Rosiers, with brilliant boutiques, chic galleries and excellent eateries all close by.
• Dating from 1750, there is so much to love about this property, with original features including part-beamed ceilings, lofty windows and a charming entrance hall.
• Found on the second floor, the apartment comprises a lovely lounge and dining area, a small but fully-equipped kitchen, a spacious bedroom with antique tile flooring and a recently-renovated bathroom.
• With views onto the famous rue des Rosiers on one side and a peaceful courtyard on the other, this is the perfect retreat from the hustle and bustle of the Marais - one of the city's most popular districts.
• Just around the corner, you will also find the elegant archways of Place des Vosges - the city's oldest planned square - with the attractive green lawns at its centre.
• Bathed in light and as quiet as can be, this attractive apartment is perfectly positioned for enjoying all the best of Paris - and there is also a sofa-bed in the living room for when guests come to stay.
• #VingtLoves: For those who want to be in the in the heart of things, it doesn't get much better than rue des Rosiers - a picture-perfect Parisian street.
• TV, WIFI and Telephone included
Property Ref: PSU806
The 4th arrondissement of Paris, Le Marais, is one of its most quaint, yet most bustling. Jam‐packed with shops, cafés, small museums and some the oldest architecture in Paris, a walk though its ancient maze‐like streets is an extraordinary way to spend the day. Begin your walking tour at the Metro: Saint Paul. With your back… read more