Located in a building that dates from around 1850, in a sweet little street in the central 2nd arrondissement, this one-bedroom apartment is a real gem.
• Nicely configured, this super-cute one-bedroom property feels much bigger than its 35m2.
• Found on the second floor of a historic building, the apartment offers a welcoming lounge, cosy bedroom and a nice bathroom.
• Overlooking a lovely narrow street, with interesting shops and restaurants, this is a great part of the city in which to be based.
• The 2nd arrondissement is the only one without a major tourist attraction and, as such, it is known for being one of the most 'authentic' parts of Paris.
• That said, the location is also very central, close to the city's historic arcades, the Palais-Royal and the Louvre - as well as the historic district of Sentier that is now a tech hub with great bars and restaurants.
• #VingtLoves: Away from the tourist trail, but still in the heart of things, this is a perfect spot to get a taste for genuine Paris life.
• TV, WI-FI and telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU808
Welcome to the neighborhood Emile Zola called The Belly of Paris. From the 12th century until 1969, Les Halles was the traditional center market of Paris. Food vendors of all kinds sold their wares, brought in fresh every day. The vast market throbbed with housewives, cooks, and thieves. Rippling out from Les Halles is a… read more