An exceptional apartment in a classic Haussmannian building, this stunning property is located in a peaceful part of the prestigious 16th arrondissement.
• Found on the first floor of a building from 1880, with an elevator, this beautifully spacious residence would make a dream home for those with even the most exacting tastes.
• Comprising a magnificent living/dining room and fully-fitted kitchen, there are also four bedrooms, two bathrooms and two additional staff rooms.
• Featuring exquisite historic features throughout, the apartment has three marble fireplaces, elegant ceiling mouldings and hardwood parquet flooring.
• Other highlights include the stylish decor, large double-glazed windows, elegant communal areas and the building has a resident gardienne.
• Last but not least, the property also benefits from an idyllic location, close to the expansive nature of the Bois de Bologne park, and an easy stroll to the luxury shopping and services of the Golden Triangle.
• #VingtLoves: There's interiors - and then there's this interior! Just check out all those amazing period features.
• TV, WIFI and internet included
Property Ref: PSU812
Without a doubt, the 16th arrondissement has a posh reputation. The neighborhoods of Trocadéro and La Muette are elegant, wealthy and conservative. The Passy neighborhood is lovingly called a “village” by Parisians and features chic shopping. Numerous stately art museums, impressive residences and villas bejewel the seizième. Bordered by the vast and popular Bois du… read more