Dating from around 1700, this beautiful beamed apartment is just a minute's walk from Pont Neuf and the Seine river.
• One for the history-lovers, this character-packed property is found in one of the oldest parts of Paris.
• Characterised by its gorgeous timber beams, the apartment also benefits from fresh, modern decor, creating a cosy, homely feel.
• The fully-equipped open-plan kitchen is ready and waiting for you to cook up a storm for new-found friends.
• Located on the second floor of the building, the property is light and bright throughout.
• Found in a very quiet neighbourhood, all the attractions of central Paris are still right on the doorstep.
• #VingtLoves: It's got to be those beautiful wooden beams, so typical of this historic part of Paris.
• TV, WIFI and telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU814
The 6th arrondissement is one of the most culturally significant hubs in the world. From artists and existentialists to musicians and politicians, the heart of Paris’ Left Bank has played host to some of the greatest intellectuals of all time – most of whom flocked to Saint Germain for elegant socialising at the likes of… read more