USD Price: $ 4,750,000
• On a stunning tree-lined block sits this classic five-story home with private garden and elevator
• Built at the turn of the century for Isabella Stewart Gardner. As a patron of the arts and philanthropist, Isabella founded the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum in Boston. Originally from New York and a Boston socialite, Isabel made this residence a place steeped in history.
• Today the house is listed on the National Registry of Historic Places.
• This 4,000+ sqft sun-flooded home boasts 12 plus foot ceilings, original stone fireplaces, sunroom, garden and upstairs terrace.
• Allows for a rare opportunity to create the magic that once filled this space.
• APPROVED PLANS provide for a Five Story Structure plus the existing cellar and proposed Roof Footprint. See 'Alternate Floor Plan' for architectural Alterations and Renovations.
• Create a masterpiece on this superb historic block.
• PLEASE NOTE
• Our pricing does not include agency fees. In NYC, the seller pays the broker fees to both the buyer and listing agent.
• THE LISTED EURO PRICE IS A GUIDELINE BASED ON EXCHANGE RATE AT THE TIME OF LISTING. THIS PRICE IS SUBJECT TO FLUCTUATIONS IN THE EXCHANGE RATE
Property Ref: PSU815
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)