USD Price: 6,750,000
• Elevated high over the cityscape, this corner duplex has unobstructed views of Central Park, Panoramic City Skyline and East River.
• The pristine renovation of this 5 bedroom (plus media room) / 4.5 bath residence brings to mind the ambiance of a private home while evoking the sophistication and full services of urban living.
• Upon entering the open foyer, one is immediately greeted in the backdrop by the imposing 50-foot Great Room, and in the foreground, by the sweeping Carrera marble semi-spiral staircase. Just off the main living space is the adjoining kitchen boasting top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and custom high-gloss cabinetry.
• The long gallery leads to three equally-sized bedrooms and corner media room, each taking full advantage of floor-to-ceiling windows and unique Manhattan vistas.
• Atop the elliptical staircase is the 4th bedroom and graciously proportioned master suite, complete with en suite bath and massive walk-in closet/dressing room.
• The master bath comes equipped with double vanities, soaking tub and dual rain shower system.
• Additional property features include a full laundry room with Miele washer/dryer, central air conditioning as well as Smart Home and A/V wiring throughout.
• The building is a full service Upper East Side condominium, designed by Robert A. M. Stern. Building amenities include 24 hour doorman and concierge, live-in resident manager, fitness center, garage, roof terrace, swimming pool, storage, bike room and play room. Pets are welcome.
• PLEASE NOTE
• Our pricing does not include agency fees. In NYC, the seller pays the broker fees to both the buyer and listing agent.
• THE LISTED EURO PRICE IS A GUIDELINE BASED ON EXCHANGE RATE AT THE TIME OF LISTING. THIS PRICE IS SUBJECT TO FLUCTUATIONS IN THE EXCHANGE RATE
Property Ref: PSU818
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)