This beautiful studio apartment is located in one of Paris' hippest zones, just steps away from the delightful Montorgueil market street with its seven-days-a-week greengrocers, butchers and cheese and wine shops, and close to public transport.
• Offering the classic Parisian experience, this cute studio comes with large windows, decorative ironwork and wooden flooring.
• Found in a great area, in the vibrant 2nd arrondissement, the attractive building dates from around 1840.
• Very well proportioned, the apartment feels a lot bigger than its actual size with no wasted space anywhere.
• Situated on the third floor of the building, with an elevator, this cheerful studio is flooded with natural light.
• Nicely decorated, it is all ready and waiting for you to move in and start your new Parisian life.
• #VingtLoves: The famous foodie street of Montorgueil is one of our favourites for stocking up on gourmet treats.
• TV, WIFI and telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU825
Studios and one-bedroom apartments can only be booked for a minimum of 9 months.
Welcome to the neighborhood Emile Zola called The Belly of Paris. From the 12th century until 1969, Les Halles was the traditional center market of Paris. Food vendors of all kinds sold their wares, brought in fresh every day. The vast market throbbed with housewives, cooks, and thieves. Rippling out from Les Halles is a… read more