Located in the heart of Saint Germain des Prés, surrounded by renowned institutions such as Café le Flore, les Deux Margots, Brasserie Lipp, bookshops and luxury boutiques, this 186 m² apartment on the 4th floor, sits between the Rue des Saints Pères and the Boulevard Saint Germain in this world famous Parisian neighbourhood.
• The entrance hall leads to two large living rooms composed of one lounge area including an original fireplace and dining room, and a separate spacious television lounge area.
• The first bedroom suite boasts a dressing room and private bathroom. These rooms have a stunning view over the Boulevard Saint Germain.
• The second suite, which also has its own dressing and private bathroom, is south facing with a view over the garden.
• Fully functioning kitchen, guest toilet and laundry room. Air conditioning, security, and home automation systems for sound and lighting. Parquet flooring, original mouldings and fireplace, cellar, elevator and 24H/24H caretaker services.
• This property also includes a separate maid's room, fully renovated and furnished.
Property Ref: PSU827
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
The elegant 7th arrondissement can be divided into two areas: the Eiffel Tower‐Invalides/Ecole Militaire and the Rue du Bac. The dignified hotels particuliers house ministries, embassies, and luxurious private residences. The 7th is rich with art and culture, as well as the upper crust of society. Stately, subdued, and refined, the 7eme arrondissement seduces with… read more