Located on the classy avenue Marceau, close to the Yves Saint Laurent Museum, this luxury furnished apartment is spread over the entire fourth floor of a 19th-century building with views to the east and west - including a vista of the Arc de Triomphe.
• Constructed in the late 1800's, this spectacular property is the perfect marriage of historic architecture, with fireplaces, parquet and mouldings, and stunning contemporary design.
• Flooded with sunlight throughout the day, the rooms include an entrance hall with guest dressing room, a spacious lounge, a second large living room, a dining room, a kitchen, a laundry and guest toilet.
• The three bedroom suites each have their own dressing room and a private bathroom, and there is also a designated guest room with a separate bathroom.
• Other features include a home automation system that controls the sound, lighting and air conditioning; high-level security with a remote monitoring system; and an elevator, parking space, cellar and 24-hour caretaker services.
• Found in the salubrious surroundings of the 8th arrondissement, this impressive apartment is surrounded by designer shopping, top hotels and iconic attractions.
• #VingtLoves: If you're a fan of contemporary design, the jaw-dropping decor here really is out of this world.
• Freehold included.
Property Ref: PSU829
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
Oh Champs Elysées! There are two things to know about the 8th arrondissement. Bad news first: it is big, and sometimes awkward to navigate. Off the heavily beaten path are top‐flight restaurants, museums frequented by the locals, and shopping to tease the refined palate. The 8th houses the core of Parisian business and government. Take… read more