Situated in the heart of Paris' famous 'Golden Triangle', this magnificent property occupies the entire third floor of a historic building and boasts a long balcony overlooking the streets below.
• Found in a calm but central location, this exceptional apartment is just a few steps from the city's most famous avenue, the Champs-Élysées.
• Situated in a beautiful building dating from the 1800's, the historic features include parquet flooring, exquisite mouldings and an original working fireplace.
• The imposing entrance hall opens onto to two salons - one a reception lounge and the other a television lounge - both with access to the balcony and a stunning view on historic properties.
• The first of the two bedroom suites is very spacious, with a dressing room and private bathroom, while the second has a dressing room and private bathroom too. There is also a guest toilet, cloakroom and a laundry room.
• Installed throughout with the latest technology, including air-conditioning, a sound and lighting system and security features, there is also an elevator, 24-hour caretaker services and a cellar.
• #VingtLoves: Epitomising the best of the Belle Époque era, this breath-taking apartment really is one of a kind.
• Freehold included.
Property Ref: PSU830
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
Oh Champs Elysées! There are two things to know about the 8th arrondissement. Bad news first: it is big, and sometimes awkward to navigate. Off the heavily beaten path are top‐flight restaurants, museums frequented by the locals, and shopping to tease the refined palate. The 8th houses the core of Parisian business and government. Take… read more