Situated in the heart of the Paris' famous Golden Triangle, this 204 m² apartment occupies the entire 3rd floor and boasts a long balcony overlooking the streets below.
• Rue Lincoln is known for its calm but central location, the apartment is also on the corner of Rue François 1er, 100 meters from Avenue Georges V and 300 meters from the Champs Elysées.
• The beautiful entrance hall opens onto to two salon: one a reception lounge and the other, a television lounge area. The apartment also comes with a fully equipped dining room and kitchen. Each room has access to the balcony and a stunning view on historic properties.
• The first suite is very spacious with a dressing room and private bathroom. There is also a guest toilet, cloakroom and a laundry room.
• The second suite also has a dressing room and private bathroom.
• The apartment comes installed with the latest infrastructure regarding air conditioning, security, and home sound and lighting system.
• Other features include parquet, original mouldings and an original working fireplace, an elevator, 24H caretaker services and a cellar.
Property Ref: PSU830
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
Oh Champs Elysées! There are two things to know about the 8th arrondissement. Bad news first: it is big, and sometimes awkward to navigate. Off the heavily beaten path are top‐flight restaurants, museums frequented by the locals, and shopping to tease the refined palate. The 8th houses the core of Parisian business and government. Take… read more