This really is one of the most extraordinary private estates on the entire French Riviera. Situated in a unique atmosphere of peace and serenity of Saint-Jean de Cannes, it would make the perfect retreat for those seeking complete privacy or possibly as a company to entertain their clients. What is more, despite its secluded location, this exceptional property is also very accessible as it's only 20 minutes from Cannes. Ideal for the film festival and 10 minutes from the private-jet airport of Cannes Mandelieu.
• A rare opportunity to acquire one of the most exclusive properties on the French Riviera, the spectacular Domaine de Provence offers a panorama of exceptional beauty with views over the Bay of Cannes, the setting for the world-famous film festival. Found up in the hills of Saint-Jean de Cannes, away from prying eyes this one-of-a-kind estate would certainly be a home worthy of a very discerning customer.
• Surrounded by stunning nature, with some 75 acres of landscaped grounds, olive groves, century-old trees, lavender fields and pretty meadows, the main residence comprises three state-of-the-art luxury villas. Providing the highest level of comfort and the latest technology, they would be ideal for entertaining the great and the good of the film world or could also be rented out individually if the owner preferred. In addition, there is a separate house for staff.
• Offering an unparalleled lifestyle, the owner here can awake to views of the sun rising over the bay before enjoying a work-out on the 4km outdoor fitness trail, a game of tennis on the private court or a dip in one of the three heated swimming pools. They can then recharge in the spa area, complete with steam room, sauna and jacuzzi, before enjoying a light lunch on the terrace with olives from their own groves. And if they have an afternoon meeting to attend? No problem; they can simply pop down to the helipad, and away they go (2 minutes to Cannes, La Croisette). They will just want to ensure they are back in time to enjoy a glass of chilled Champagne as the sun sets over the picturesque bay, with the vista also taking in the Lerins islands and Esterel Mountains.
• LE MANOIR 5-bedroom villa with a living area of approximately 1,000 m2. ?Infinity-view swimming pool.
• LA SANDRILENE 5-bedroom villa with a living area of approximately 430 m2. Infinity-view swimming pool
• LA FERME 5-bedroom villa with the living area of approximately 500 m2. Swimming pool
• LA BERGERIE (Guesthouse) 2-bedroom villa with a living area of approximately 150 m2.
• LES CAVALIERS: PERSONNEL RESIDENCE Five studios and one apartment, independent and fully equipped for 6 personnel.
• Contact us for more information.
Property Ref: PSU831
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)