Found in an exceptional location in the heart of Saint-Germain-des-Prés, this luxury apartment is tucked away on the third floor of a period building dating from 1850.
• Overflowing with character, this beautiful property really does have a charm of its own with highlight features including the distinctive antique fireplace.
• Found on the third and final floor of the building (meaning maximum peace and quiet), there is no lift but it's a very easy walk up.
• The excellent layout includes a lovely living room; an entrance hall with plenty of storage; an office/library space; and a fully-equipped kitchen located near the dining area.
• There is also a spacious bedroom and bathroom, accessible by an elegant staircase, offering archetypal views over Parisian rooftops.
• Last but by no means least, there is also an outside balcony of approximately 4m2.
• #VingtLoves: This unique property is a delightful pied-à-terre of rare elegance and charm - and for those considering buy-to-let, it has an estimated rental return of 6,000 EUR a month.
• Freehold included.
Property Ref: PSU837
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
The 6th arrondissement is, above all things, inspiring. Saint Germain has been the muse of scholars, artists, existentialists, bohemians, and politicians. Its shaded avenues and quiet side streets centrifuge into the spinning café scene on the Boulevard Saint‐Germain. Intellectuals and the glitterati preen and mingle with scruffy expat writers at the Café de Flore and… read more