Found in a superb location in the heart of the Marais, with its multitude of galleries, restaurants and boutiques, this picture-perfect property has everything you could need.
• Both light and bright throughout, this spacious one-bedroom apartment feels like home from the moment you walk in the door.
• Situated on the second floor, with a lift, as well as the large living area there is a fitted kitchen, double bedroom and smart bathroom.
• Dating from around 1900, highlight features include the big windows, attractive balustrades and charming wooden flooring.
• Beautifully furnished throughout, in a chic contemporary style, there is also plenty of storage space to be found here.
• Just steps away from Place des Vosges, the city's oldest planned square, there is also a great market close by for all your fresh produce, delicious cheeses and delightful French specialities.
• #VingtLoves: This is a lovely apartment, with everything you could need, in one of the best locations in the city.
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU842
The 4th arrondissement of Paris, Le Marais, is one of its most quaint, yet most bustling. Jam‐packed with shops, cafés, small museums and some the oldest architecture in Paris, a walk though its ancient maze‐like streets is an extraordinary way to spend the day. Begin your walking tour at the Metro: Saint Paul. With your back… read more