Found in a superb location in the heart of the Marais, with its multitude of galleries, restaurants and boutiques, this picture-perfect property has everything you could need.
• Both light and bright throughout, this spacious one-bedroom apartment feels like home from the moment you walk in the door.
• Situated on the second floor, with a lift, as well as the large living area there is a fitted kitchen, double bedroom and smart bathroom.
• Dating from around 1900, highlight features include the big windows, attractive balustrades and charming wooden flooring.
• Beautifully furnished throughout, in a chic contemporary style, there is also plenty of storage space to be found here.
• Just steps away from Place des Vosges, the city's oldest planned square, there is also a great market close by for all your fresh produce, delicious cheeses and delightful French specialities.
• #VingtLoves: This is a lovely apartment, with everything you could need, in one of the best locations in the city.
• TV, WiFi and Telephone included
Property Ref: PSU842
From the Grand Palais and Grands Boulevards to the Moulin Rouge and Sacré Coeur, the Rive Droite is filled to the brim with some of the most historic attractions in the world – but most of us locals have been there and done that. Some of us maybe even have the t-shirt. So where is… read more