Apartment two steps away from Palais Galliera in a beautiful early 1800's building.
• 4th floor with an elevator
• Double reception
• Beautiful period features: crown mouldings, fireplaces.
• 3 bedrooms 1 bathrooms, possibility to create 2 more
• Fitted kitchen
• Very bright
• Large balcony
• No lost space
• 2 cellars and 1 maid room
• Perfect pied a terre Copropriété de 12 lots ().
Property Ref: PSU843
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
Without a doubt, the 16th arrondissement has a posh reputation. The neighborhoods of Trocadéro and La Muette are elegant, wealthy and conservative. The Passy neighborhood is lovingly called a “village” by Parisians and features chic shopping. Numerous stately art museums, impressive residences and villas bejewel the seizième. Bordered by the vast and popular Bois du… read more