Nestling in an idyllic valley, surrounded by mountains, forests and rivers, Domaine des Sources is a magnificent estate comprising an impressive 17th century property as well as six bastides, a watermill and a barn - and all just 45 minutes from Nice International Airport.
• Situated at an altitude of approximately 650m, Domaine des Sources stands in a stunning natural setting of almost 125 hectares, protected by the surrounding mountains and facing south towards the sea.
• With a particularly healthy climate, thanks to the pure mountain air, the property is also surrounded by fresh-water springs, rivers and water basins.
• At the centre of the estate is a majestic country house comprising a reception area of 90m² with a ceiling that is 8m high; a charming mezzanine; four master bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms; three guest rooms each with a bathroom; a large kitchen; as well as an office, workshop, vaulted cellar, stable, barn, saddlery and garage.
• The main property is also perfectly complemented by six beautiful bastides, each one with its own individual charm, the largest of which has seven bedrooms.
• Despite its peaceful setting, the estate is located only 17 km from Grasse, 32 km from Cannes and 45 minutes away from Nice International Airport.
• #VingtLoves: This unique country property is brimming with charm throughout - from its glorious mountain backdrop and the tinkle of flowing water to the rustic stone buildings.
• Freehold included.
Property Ref: PSU845
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)