This apartment offers space and tranquility you would never expect to find in the bustling heart of Le Marais.
• Based on the 1st floor with its windows overlooking a small courtyard, you have an open living space (with a comfortable sofa-bed) and is ideal for working from home, host a dinner party or watching TV.
• Beautiful historic details include terracotta floors, original wooden beams, and ornate fireplace.
• Fully equipped kitchen just off the main dining/living area
• The bedroom is upstairs and has a double bed, wardrobe and ample shelving for storage
• Bathroom with shower bathroom
• Stepping out of your front door, the famous Le Marais offers original designer boutiques, interesting galeries, French style cozy street shops, mouthwatering restaurants and more
• Style, charm, privacy and comfort to experience an unforgettable stay in the City of Lights
• WI-FI, Telephone and TV included.
Property Ref: PSU847
Paris’ 3rd arrondissement is otherwise known as Le Haut Marais: one of the most densely packed, hip and bustling quarters in the city. The appeal of its stylish businesses – from cafés to galleries to independent boutiques – means that it does attract a fair few tourists, but if you’re into a more local scene,… read more