Situated on the second floor of a Haussmannian building, with a lift, this exceptional apartment is located in the 8th arrondissement just steps away from the famous rue Saint-Honoré, with all its shopping, cafés and restaurants, and the Élysée Palace.
• Newly renovated with classic yet modern features, this very special property is beautifully decorated throughout in an elegant style.
• Dating from 1890, the apartment includes high ceilings, decorative fireplaces, ceiling mouldings, parquet floors and large windows.
• Spread over 100m2, there is a spacious salon, dining room and fitted kitchen, plus two bedrooms, two dressing areas and two bathrooms.
• Cosy, bright and full of character, one of the other highlights is a freestanding bathtub set against a stunning marble backdrop.
• Found in a very prestigious area, this unique property fully reflects its illustrious setting close to the official residence of the French president.
• #VingtLoves: This apartment really does have it all with its beautiful design, Haussmannian building and esteemed location.
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU848
Oh Champs Elysées! There are two things to know about the 8th arrondissement. Bad news first: it is big, and sometimes awkward to navigate. Off the heavily beaten path are top‐flight restaurants, museums frequented by the locals, and shopping to tease the refined palate. The 8th houses the core of Parisian business and government. Take… read more