Located in the heart of the Marais on the Right Bank, this beautiful, air-conditioned apartment has been meticulously renovated and is the ideal accommodation from which to discover one of Paris' most desirable neighborhoods.
• Tastefully decorated with original artwork, including music-themed pieces, the apartment perfectly combines style and convenience.
• Located among many famous sites and museums, it is also near many charming boutiques, cafés, and fabulous fresh food markets.
• With original stone walls, and herringbone wood floors, the tall French windows overlook the impressive Hôtel d'Amelot - a 17th-century hôtel particulier.
• Renovated to combine modern lighting and amenities with its historic origins, it creates a comfortable and authentic atmosphere.
• A cozy living room and modern open fully equipped kitchen has top-of-the-line appliances.
• The spacious master bedroom features an office area and plentiful closet space and there is a bright second bedroom
• There is a beautifully designed tiled bathroom and a separate W.C. features its own sink and toilet.
• #VingtLoves Stylish decor, air-conditioning and fantastic location makes this property a retreat in every sense, a place to relax, a home base for exploration, and a lavish space to simply enjoy the wonderful historic Marais
• Freehold included
Property Ref: PSU849
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
From the Grand Palais and Grands Boulevards to the Moulin Rouge and Sacré Coeur, the Rive Droite is filled to the brim with some of the most historic attractions in the world – but most of us locals have been there and done that. Some of us maybe even have the t-shirt. So where is… read more