Unique on the market, this amazing artist's atelier is found in an ex-industrial building, dating from the early 1900's, in a beautiful private passageway that is brimming with character.
• This enchanting atelier (artist's studio) has been owned for many years by a well-known fashion designer.
• With a wonderful industrial heritage, the ground-floor salon is filled with light from a gorgeous glass-panelled ceiling that is around seven metres high.
• There is also a separate kitchen and a dining room with a fireplace, both facing onto a small garden, plus two bedrooms and two bathrooms on the upper level.
• In addition, the property is sold with the added benefit of a service room on the fourth floor of the building, which is accessed by a lift.
• Located in a lovely peaceful passageway, with all the high-end boutiques of avenue Victor Hugo close by, this striking apartment is one that truly has to be seen to be appreciated in full.
• #VingtLoves: Apartments of this style and size only rarely come onto the market - and, after a renovation, this one would have a rental value, net to owner, of around 15,000 EUR a month.
• Freehold included. Copropriété de 61 lots (Pas de procédure en cours). Charges annuelles : 3600 euros.
Property Ref: PSU859
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
Without a doubt, the 16th arrondissement has a posh reputation. The neighborhoods of Trocadéro and La Muette are elegant, wealthy and conservative. The Passy neighborhood is lovingly called a “village” by Parisians and features chic shopping. Numerous stately art museums, impressive residences and villas bejewel the seizième. Bordered by the vast and popular Bois du… read more