This is a fantastic and rare Mini loft in a historic ex-industrial building 'Cour des Fabriques' in the 11th district of Paris.
• This bright and clean open space is perfectly appointed with a slick new kitchen and designer elements such as Maison Regain chairs and lighting by Gino Sarfatti and Ann Demeulemeester.
• This apartment was recently re-designed by a local design duo to suit the aesthetics of the space and the building history.
• New occupants will love the high ceiling height which really stands out and the plentiful storage - the bedroom wall has a whole panel of built-in cupboards. The bed is a comfortable queen-sized bed.
• The slick kitchen features everything required and a washing / drying machine.
• All-in-all this is a very functional and design driven apartment.
• #VINGTLoves Your surroundings are in one of the most vibrant areas of Paris. Seven days a week of activities including the best bookstores, clothing and gastronomy as well as access to parks for running and a real sense of the contemporary Paris experience.
• TV, WIFI and Telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU861
Eleventh Heaven. The 11th arrondissement is one of the best neighborhoods to paint the town red and escape from Paris’ tourist traps. An influx of young creative types over the last few years has brought quirky boutiques and cheap watering holes with good music to the neighborhood. Hidden art spaces help feed the 11th’s unstoppable… read more