Just steps away from the famous Luxembourg Garden, this stunning second-floor apartment is located in a beautiful building dating from around 1875.
• Offering exceptional volumes of space, there is a large living room, a separate dining area, a fully-equipped kitchen and four bedrooms.
• The historic features include lofty windows, high ceilings, parquet flooring, lovely moulding and pretty decorative ironwork.
• The apartment is bright and spacious throughout with a balcony running the length of the living room.
• Located in the 14th arrondissement, the lively cafés, excellent crêperies and historic bistros of Montparnasse are all nearby.
• The property is also close to good local markets for fresh fruit and vegetables, cheese and other delicious French produce.
• #VingtLoves: For those in search of the classic Parisian living experience, this property has everything you could wish for.
• TV, WIFI and telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU872
Our walk starts off at the fabled Parc Montsouris, which was built during the reign of Napoleon III’s and Baron Haussmann’s great reorganization of the city. From here we head north and west through Villa Seurat, named after the famous pointillist painter. At 18 Rue Villa Seurat, Henry Miller lived for several years, throwing wild… read more