Found in the 3rd arrondissement, this lovely two-bedroom apartment is ideally located for enjoying the best of the bustling Marais with its all cafés, bars, restaurants, shops and galleries.
• Situated on the first floor of a charming old building from the 1800's, this classic Parisian property is welcoming, bright and filled with character.
• Surprisingly spacious, it comprises a living and dining area, open-plan fully-equipped kitchen, two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
• Among the highlight features are the parquet flooring, a decorative fireplace and smart modern décor, plus there is also a washing machine and dryer.
• At the heart of the building, there is also an attractive, leafy courtyard, filled with plant pots, flowers and bicycles.
• Perfectly positioned for making the most of this vibrant district, there are great markets close by, plus the attractive gardens of Square du Temple.
• #VingtLoves: There's nothing like the magic of the Marais - still one of our favourite bits of Paris - and here you have it all right on your doorstep.
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU876
Paris’ 3rd arrondissement is otherwise known as Le Haut Marais: one of the most densely packed, hip and bustling quarters in the city. The appeal of its stylish businesses – from cafés to galleries to independent boutiques – means that it does attract a fair few tourists, but if you’re into a more local scene,… read more