Found in the 3rd arrondissement, this lovely two-bedroom apartment is ideally located for enjoying the best of the bustling Marais with its all cafés, bars, restaurants, shops and galleries.
• Situated on the first floor of a charming old building from the 1800's, this classic Parisian property is welcoming, bright and filled with character.
• Surprisingly spacious, it comprises a living and dining area, open-plan fully-equipped kitchen, two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
• Among the highlight features are the parquet flooring, a decorative fireplace and smart modern décor, plus there is also a washing machine and dryer.
• At the heart of the building, there is also an attractive, leafy courtyard, filled with plant pots, flowers and bicycles.
• Perfectly positioned for making the most of this vibrant district, there are great markets close by, plus the attractive gardens of Square du Temple.
• #VingtLoves: There's nothing like the magic of the Marais - still one of our favourite bits of Paris - and here you have it all right on your doorstep.
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU876
In the 3rd and 4th arrondissement, you can find Le Marais, which is one of the most densely packed, hip and bustling quarters in Paris. In recent years, a profusion of trendy businesses, shops and art establishments have begun spreading upwards from the Marais’ original epicenter around the crossstreets of Rue des Francs-Bourgeois and Rue Vieille… read more